Mini Cooper Cabrio Automatic
- Passengers: 4
- Doors: 2
- Baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Delivery & Pick-upFree delivery and pickup throughout Santorini for rentals over 2 days.
- Insurance (TPI)All vehicles are insured against third parties, according to the Greek law.
- Unlimited KilometresWe offer unlimited kilometers for driving carefree and free 24-hour roadside assistance throughout the island
- Free child seatsWe offer free infant, baby and child seats.
- Additional driverWe offer you free additional driver.
- All taxes and VATOur prices include all taxes and VAT.
Terms and conditions
Minimum driver’s age is 21 years.
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. For driving licenses that are not written in Latin an international license is required..
TRAFFIC FINES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period is solely the renter’s responsibility.
Fuel is always paid by the renter who is obliged to return the car with the same level that he rented.
Minimum rental period is one day.
Gps navigation system is available only upon request with extra cost.
All rates include VAT.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Free of charge delivery and collection to hotels, ports, airports.
All renters of vehicles are covered against fire, theft and liability to third parties for death injury and damages to property.
FULL DAMAGE WAIVER (FDW)
All our cars can have full insurance with no excess at all that covers all repair costs in case of accident, this is valid only in case that the traffic rules has not been violated, the FDW is optional and you can requested before rent the car. The cost per day for FDW is from 10,00 – 15,00 euro depends on the car model. Damages beneath the car or the tires and wheels are not covered by any insurance.
– To the interior, glasses and underneath of the car.
– When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized as a driver in the rental agreement.
– If the renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
– If the car is illegally parked.
– Damage caused as a result of the vehicle being driven on a road that was not suitable for that vehicle.